Be A CNA with CCA!
Are you interested in receiving referrals as an independent contractor Caregiver with Care Consultants for the Aging?
Think you have the right disposition and experience to care for older adults?
If you share Care Consultants values of respect and love for older adults, you may be who we and our clients are looking for. Our screening process to become a Caregiver is detailed and thorough; the rewards are immense.
It takes an extraordinary person to be a Caregiver. As the American population grows older and their health and well-being needs increase, exceptional Caregivers provide families peace of mind. Care Consultants for the Aging is always searching for top-tier Caregivers who truly care about older adults.
Currently, we are looking for:
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Certified Medication Aides (CMAs)
- Nurses (LPNs and RNs)
$15-19 per hour paid directly to Caregiver by the Client.
Qualifications and Skills
Caregiver Requirements for Care Consultants for the Aging
- 6 months hands-on experience in a facility/agency setting
- Certification: NE State CNA
- Complete work history from the last five years
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Government-issued picture ID
- Professional liability insurance (*must obtain in order to work with Care Consultants. Typically $60-80 per year.)
- Smart phone to access Caregiver mobile features
- Verbal communication skills are important to carry on conversations with clients in an understandable manner.
- Medication Aide certification is a plus
- CPR Certified is a plus