ElderCare Resource Handbook
Care Consultants for the Aging produces the ElderCare Resource Handbook. The Handbook is an all-inclusive listing of services, programs and other resources available for the aging in each area. By understanding the services, resources, and options which are available locally, we hope seniors and their families can make informed decisions which have the potential to enhance their quality of life and independence.
- Living Options Key
- Independent Living Retirement Villas & Communities
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Assisted Living Facilities Specializing in Alzheimer’s/Dementia
- Assisted Living Residential Care Homes Specializing in Alzheimer’s/Dementia
- Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Centers
- Public Assisted Housing for the Elderly
- Subsidized & Income Restricted Senior Housing
Does your company need to be listed in one of our Handbooks? Has your company moved or changed contact information? Please provide us your new or changed business information and we will get that updated on our website as soon as possible. We ask that you have been in business a minimum of 12 months before being placed on our website.