Thank you all for providing a wonderful service for Lowell. Your diligence in finding caregivers made it possible for me to keep him at home. I never worried about anything. Your service allowed me as much peace-of-mind as is possible in my situation.
- Companions, Home Health Aides, CNA’s (Certified Nursing Assistants) & Nurses.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, walking/transferring, meal preparation, medication reminders, Alzheimer’s/ Dementia care, hospice support, light housekeeping and much, much more!
- Caregivers are surety bonded and carry professional liability insurance.
Care Consultants provides a Home Care Registry. We screen and refer caregivers who work for families. The care is client-directed, ensuring that you make the decisions regarding your care or that of your loved one. This unique service has proven time and again to be of superior quality as evidenced by our reputation for providing the best level of care possible.
- Refers interviewed, screened and qualified caregivers.
- Provides quality care at affordable rates.
- Places caregivers between 1 hour to 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. The hours are flexible and can change as your needs change.
- Matches caregiver skills and personalities with client needs and requests.
- Meets with the client and/or their family, case manager or representative before the care begins in order to better understand the client’s needs and desired care.
- Assists in finding replacement caregivers if requested by the client.
- Available 24 hours a day to assist you, because we know your needs are not limited to a Monday-Friday work week.